Our experts are trained to deliver what you want.
- Pre-project review - We will walk you through what to expect and what the project will involve. We will include precise measurements and show what options are available specific to the project.
- Flawless Sanding - We take extreme care with your floor while sanding to provide a flawless result. We only remove the necessary amount of wood to do a proper job, allowing your floors to last the longest amount of time possible.
- Durable Wood Floors offers the following finish options:
- UV finish
- Epoxy with our 100% guarantee
Repair Work to damaged or stained floors must be done with care to preserve the original character of the wood floor, as well as create a finished floor that meets your expectations.
Common Reasons for Flooring Repairs
- Water Damage
- Pet Stains
- Damage caused during remodeling
- Extending flooring into an additional room
The Final Product: At the end of a wood floor repair project you shouldn't be able to tell that a repair was even made.
- Repairs should not be noticeable
- Floors should be even
- Floors should not squeak
- Floors should not exhibit movement based on repairs
Floors can be 'fixed' by just about anyone; however, wood flooring repair should be trusted to a professional that will ensure quality throughout the job.